You heard of a lot about different nanny events, but you haven’t been able to make time to attend any yourself. Have you ever wanted to meet new nannies?
What if the next nanny event could come to you?
At CareAcademy.co, we said to ourselves, “What if instead of asking nannies to come and meet us, why couldn’t we go out and meet nannies?” We know that nannies are short on time and sometimes it’s hard, because of transportation issues, to meet in a central location. It will be a great chance to meet other caregivers and share thoughts.
Through the month of November, we’re giving nannies the opportunity to meet up, to learn and to share. Care Academy comes to you! We’re hitting the road and meeting up with nannies where they live, work, and play, in four easy steps:
1. Propose a meetup with other nannies that live close by on Facebook or on Twitter.
2. Pick a date, time, and place that works for you.
3. Email us with your name and at least five nannies that are meeting up.
4. We’ll bring nanny activities, a mini lesson, and delicious food to you for this event. We will even let you preview CareAcademy.co’s classes.
We’re starting in Boston, then in November and December we’re off to New York, New Jersey, and stopping in Philadelphia, DC, Maryland, Virginia, and my home state of Georgia!
We’re going out and about to meet new nannies, meet with nanny agencies and the nanny groups that are self organizing even on Facebook! Check out our details for out Atlanta meetups:
If you live in any of the following locations, then I hope and look forward to meeting you and seeing you at our nanny events:
- Boston- October 22nd-29th, 2014
- San Francisco- November 3rd-5th, 2014
- Los Angeles- 8th-9th, 2014
- New York- November 10th -14th, 2014
- PA November 15-17th, 2014
- DC/MD/VA- November 17-21st, 2014
- Atlanta- November 24-December 2nd, 2014
If you want to have one right in the comfort of your own home, please reach out to us and we can help you plan an event and meet up with other nanny groups!
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, you just have to email us with your name and the names of 5+ nannies that are meeting up!
We look forward to seeing you out on the road, and if we don’t get to see you soon, we want to visit you in 2015!
We’ll see you soon!
About the Author: Helen Adeosun is passionate about children. As a former high school 9th grade English teacher, she was excited about ways to drive learning in her classroom and how to better serve her students. CareAcademy was born out of her own experience as a nanny and she hopes that careacademy.co is a place to continuously learn and share with current and future nannies. The year before starting CareAcademy she was hired by a wonderful family that had two children with special needs who taught her so much. Helen holds a B.A. from the University of Notre Dame and an EdM. from the Harvard Graduate School of Education.